Cutting & Grinding:
How to optimize the usage of the key element of auto-components manufacturer's production line.
- Process Control and use of sensors for High Productivity and Quality in metal grinding.
- Development of Electrical Discharge Machining as a vital manufacturing process in tool manufacturing.
- Adaptive adjustment of Boring Cutters to ensure precision.
- Form optimization of Bevel Gear Flank employing 6 axes CNC approach with distinct advantages.
- Cost Reduction and Part Function improvement by using Abrasive Flow and Electro Chemical Machining
Forging & die casting:
How to economically manufacture demanding components.
- Hybrid forging technology as a way to further lightweighting of automotive products.
- Differential-heating-based forging process as the solution to create hollow shafts with flange or cone features.
- Multi-slide die casting process for achieving complex components at high volumes.
How to utilize the versatility of lasers in enhancing your production capabilities.
- New approach of Water-jet guided Laser for micro machining of precision parts.
- Laser cladding as a precision tool for making wear protection layers.
- Rapid tuning of the fibre laser spot size as the solution for dealing with various metal sheet thickness.
- Selective Laser Melting (SLM) and 3-D Metal Printing – future of parts manufacturing?
The economy of the sheet-forming processes concerning the material and energy consumption.
- How to avoid wrinkling and web warping in Flange forming technology.
- Optimization of hot forming process using data mining techniques and finite element method to achieve superior product quality.
- Wet Moulding of CFRP parts as cost effective technology to produce high quality parts with short cycle time and minimal production steps.
- Development of Flow Forming and Spin Forming machines for the needs of automotive component.