- Overview of the Southeast Asian plastics market - growth, trends and forecast.
- Indonesia: Industrial sector growth and how it impacts plastics demand.
- Recycling systems and the circular economy.
- The New Plastics Economy: global commitment and targets.
- Smart production cells - tomorrow's production set-up through automation
Focused track: Packaging:
- Packaging industry in Indonesia - consumer preferences and future market direction.
- Advanced blown film extrusion process for flexible packaging.
- Breakthrough all-electric stretch blow molding technology.
- Thermoforming techniques for food & beverage packaging.
- Advances in biobased plastics for food contact packaging.
- Creating sustainability through green material.
- Packaging waste management
Focused track: Automotive:
- Injection overmolding in automotive.
- Sustainable plastic materials in automotive production.
- Flame-retardant solutions for PU foams in automotive.
- Automotive Plastics Applications: Developments in coatings.
- Autoparts manufacturing trends: designing tomorrow's cars.
- Electric vehicles production in Indonesia - roadmap and opportunities.
- EV battery sector growth and prospects